CARE & REPAIR
When not to wear your jewelry?
We recommend removing your Virgin Beauty Designs jewelry before showering, swimming, or exercising. Exessive exposure to water or liquids can cause corrosion of natural stones and metals.
How to care for your jewelry at home?
Storage: When you aren’t wearing your one of a kind Virgin Beauty Designs, keep the elements out by storing your pieces in a dry space away from direct sunlight; such as a jewelry box.
Cleaning: When the inevitable happens and your jewelry needs some light cleaning, stay away from those liquids, chemical polishes, and dips. A simple two-ply polishing cloth should do the job.
Daily Care: Please be gentle with your jewelry. Natural Stones in particular can crack or chip from impact with other hard objects.
If your Virgin Beauty jewelry is damaged on its way to you, please let us know within 14 days of delivery and we will do our best to make your piece as good as new. If something happens to your Virgin Beauty jewelry for any other reason, contact us at email@example.com. Once we have received your email, we will be in touch about repair time, return shipping ,and costs. We advise you to purchase insurance on your jewelry as Virgin Beauty Designs will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused due to return shipping.
REFUND & SHIPPING POLICY
All items are final sale. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We love happy customers and will work with you to ensure your questions are answered.
Our products are shipped within 2-3 Business Days using the following carriers: USPS FedEx. Shipping costs are non-refundable. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs if returning your item for repairs. We advise you to purchase insurance on your jewelry as Virgin Beauty Designs will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused due to return shipping.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term 'Virgin Beauty Designs' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
Any other questions?
If we haven’t answered your question here, feel free to contact us at:
Business Name: Virgin Beauty Designs
Country: United States
City: San Mateo
Zip Code: 94403